Contact us image

Law Society Pakistan, Law Firm is the pioneer to provide online legal services. Most importantly, It was  created to meet the requirements of modern era. As a result, we started  started providing online legal services to overseas clients as well as international clients. Offices of Law Society Pakistan are situated in major cities of Pakistan. In order to reach us. Please feel free to contact us via Email, Phone or WhatsApp. Moreover, if you contact us on Email. We will try our best to answer your queries with in 24 hours. However if you like to visit our office.

We are specialized in prosecutions as well as defense work. We provide a straightforward analysis of legal issues whilst offering practical advice and representation. Secondly, we also realize that success is not contingent upon the lawyer. In other words, it is on the commitment and integrity that he shows in his work. It is an undeniable truth, which forms the basis of our Success through Professionalism. Thirdly, we are experts in all kinds of criminal cases, family law cases, civil law cases, appeals. Therefore, we offer one window services from lower courts to the Supreme Court.  Kindly reach us at the following address to contact us in Pakistan.

Contact Us in Pakistan

Contact Head office

Bajwa Law Chamber

2 Court Street, 26 Lower Mall, Lahore. Pakistan. 54000.

 Mob: +923324722227  – 03324722227

Email: [email protected]

Contact Us 

Branch Office. 

SN “The Law Firm. ” Litigation Office. “Law Society Pakistan:
1- Sh. Elahi Building, 1-Turner Road Lahore.

Agha Nayyar Latif. Advocate High Court. Mob: +923004004950


Contact us. 

Islamabad office: 

Chamber No. 19-A Raja Azhar Block F 8 District Court Islamabad. 

7 thoughts on “Contact Us”

  1. R/Sir,
    I m fresh LL.B graduate and also doing practice in Sheikhupura bar council with my job
    as Asst. to G.M (admin) in spinning textiles (15 years experience in HR & Admin Deptt). I want to join law firm for my carrier building.
    So, please it is requested to you give me chance to perform my duties under the umbrella of your’s firm.
    Thanks with great regard.
    Tasadduq Aziz (Advocate)

  2. Aslamualikum ,
    Hi, I’m from Philippines
    I have a discreet affair
    In pakistani man was already married
    I’m now pregnant and he is the father
    And now I’m here in his country
    Because he take me
    He want to take responsibility on me and coming baby
    But unfortunately his wife was pregnant also
    And knows that he become father to my coming child
    Also his wife doesn’t want him to get married again,
    Now he is on pressure, because of this situation we have
    He really want to save me and the baby
    And he try his best to get and approval for his family mostly to his wife,we both know that we make a mistake
    But his willing to take the consequences,he want to make everything possible even if it hard on his side,
    Please kindly help for advice what can do,he really want to marry me ,even his wife against on him,its possible he can do second marriage..

  3. I’m converted already in islam
    A year ago
    Now I’m muslim
    Is possible that he can get approval for second marriage?

  4. Want to settle in pakistan with family. I am from Lucknow, India.
    Here trouble, harrassment and violence.
    Owns business in Turkey, nepal,Tanzania.
    Pls can u help me. Budget no issue.
    Give urgent call on +91 9769530162.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.