Degrees and Mark sheet

Studied abroad, need help for admission in College and Universities of Pakistan. Lost your Degrees and Mark Sheet and need urgent support. To get the duplicate issued or have foreign diploma or degree and need Equivalency Certificate from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).  HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the admission requirements?

Law Society Pakistan The Law Firm helps you getting your Educational Documents from Pakistan. Whether it is a Duplicate Mark Sheet or Transcripts from University. Duplicate or Original Degree from University in Pakistan, Matric Mark Sheets or Certificate from Pakistan.

Intermediate Mark Sheets or Certificate from Pakistan. Diploma Certificate from Pakistan degrees and mark sheet.  Just contact us to for help and resolve your worries in no time. duplicate degree issuance in Pakistan is not a big deal.

Our law firm in Lahore Pakistan deals in all kinds of cases such as international divorce. international Khula, child custody in Lahore.  legal notice,  Court marriage,   Online Nikah,  Nadra marriage certificate in Pakistan.   Divorce Dissolution of marriage in Pakistan.   Khula  Nadra divorce certificates in Pakistan.

Succession certificate Guardian certificate Custody of minors Registration of company/firm Maintenance of wife and children Dowry articles All types of criminal cases All kinds of civil cases All kinds of property cases and rent matters Company/firm Registration Firm Partnership Deed NTN and sales tax Trade Mark Ngo registration.

Mobile: 03324722227


Address: Bajwa Law Chamber 2 Court Street 26 Lower Mall Lahore Pakistan 54000.

One thought on “Degree Issuance in Pakistan”

  1. Hi, Could you please help me to re-issue my lost university degree?

    I can be reached on WhatsApp on these two numbers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.