Procedure of divorce through family court
Our law firm have expert professional family lawyers, we understand our clients feelings and have unwavering commitment to protect their rights & interest. We recognized the delicate nature of family and seek to ensure completion of tasks at hand on priority basis. There is difference between Khula and Dissolution of marriage Judicial divorce. We reproduce Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act 1939.
Dissolution of Muslim Marriages Act 1939
Judicial divorce may also be granted without the husband’s consent if the wife is not willing to forgo her financial rights.
Grounds for Judicial Divorce
Grounds on which a woman may seek judicial divorce include:
- Desertion by husband for four years
- Failure to maintain for two years
- Husband’s imprisonment for seven years
- Husband’s failure to perform marital obligations for three years
- Husband’s continued impotence from the time of the marriage
- Husband’s insanity for two years or his serious illness
- Wife’s exercise of her option of puberty if she was contracted into marriage by any guardian before the age of 16 and repudiates the marriage before the age of 18 (as long as the marriage was not consummated)
- Husband’s cruelty (including physical or other mistreatment, unequal
treatment of co-wives)
- Any other ground recognized as valid for the dissolution of marriage
under Muslim laws.
Our law firm have expert professional family lawyers team, we understand our clients feelings and have unwavering commitment to protect their rights & interest. We recognized the delicate nature of family and seek to ensure completion of tasks at hand on priority basis.
Family lawyer in Lahore Pakistan
Our law firm in Lahore Pakistan deals in all kinds of cases such as international divorce, international Khula, child custody, legal notice, Court marriage, Online Nikah, Nadra marriage certificate in Pakistan Divorce, Dissolution of marriage, Khula, Nadra divorce certificates in Pakistan, Succession certificate, Guardian certificate, Custody of minors, Registration of company firm, Maintenance of wife and children, Dowry article, All types of criminal cases in Pakistan, All kinds of civil cases in Lahore Pakistan, All kinds of property cases in Lahore Pakistan, and rent matters,
Company registration in Pakistan
Company firm Registration Firm Partnership Deed NTN and sales tax Trade Mark Ngo Registration Closing up company/firm Commercial litigation Banking court cases Consumer court cases Drug court cases Recovery suits matters NAB court cases Environment cases LDA Cases Anti Narcotics court Advisory services Possession & ownership. Agreements
Criminal lawyer in Pakistan
Post arrest and after arrest bails. criminal trails. etc… Recovery of money Contracts, agreements drafting Wills & Power of Attorney no marriage certificate visa appeal Gift Deed Health Care Directive Last Will and Testament Living Will Power of Attorney Revocation of Power of Attorney Revocable Living Trust Commercial and residential Lease Agreement constitutional matters cases in lower court High court & Supreme court of Pakistan.
Email: [email protected]
Address: Bajwa Law Chamber 2 Court Street 26 Lower Mall Lahore Pakistan 54000.