Khulla for the overseas  Pakistani females  living abroad or who do not want to travel to Pakistan . We as a Family  professional lawyers  provide Divorce online services for our Clients if they want Dissolved their Nikah during their stay in a foreign Country. These are specialized services tailored only for the convenience of the women living their separate life from their husbands and want khula  due to their desertion from the Husband. We will file Khula case on your behalf and get divorce decree. We also deals in  Maintenance, Dower and Articles of Dowry Custody in Pakistan. Our Specialised Family Lawyers with  guarantees that your relief will be got speedily and cost effective.


We are professional Lawyers Practicing in the Courts of Law in Pakistan. For your Divorce case we required Your Particulars and Documents of Nikkah with your husband. We will Get Special Power of Attorney from you and on the powers given by you we shall file a Divorce Case in a competent family  Court in Pakistan. So now it is no matter you are living in Pakistan or abroad, we may act on your behalf and Plead your Family case. For detailed procedure contact us.

Wife’s Right of Divorce  Khulla if husband refused to give divorce to wife.

A wife can dissolve her marriage unilaterally only if the right of divorce has been unconditionally delegated to her by the husband in the marriage contract or the nikahnama. If such right of divorce is not delegated then in such circumstances wife can dissolve her marriage by apply for Khula from the Family Courts of Law, which is also known as dissolution of marriage by way of judicial divorce.At the time of filing of Khula suit the wife usually has to return 1/4  haq mehr and other benefits received from husband as zar-ikhula, gifts received from husband’s family do not have to be returned court decides how much & what is to be returned on the facts of the case wife’s failure to pay zar-i-khula does not render khula ineffective; husband has to file separate suit for recovery of zar-i-khula.The Family Court will issue decree and send notification to Union Council which proceeds as if it received the notice of Talaq and once the iddat period of over the khula becomes effective

Therefore if the wife is not delegated the right of Divorce in her Nikahnama then she would need to apply for Khula. Khula, which literally means ‘untying the knot’, is the dissolution of marriage initiated by the wife and is granted by the court. To apply for Khula the wife would need to file a suit for Khula in the Family Court under the West Pakistan Family Courts Ordinance, on the grounds that she feels she can no longer live with her husband “within the limits prescribed by Allah’ and such a statement on oath made in her suit would be sufficient to establish her case for Khula.

we are the best law firm with best  lawyers in Pakistan we understand our client’s feelings and have unwavering commitment to protect their rights & interest. We recognized the delicate nature of family and seek to ensure completion of tasks at hand on priority basis.

Search for:
Law Society Pakistan Law Firm
Send via WhatsApp