Khula is the right of a wife in Islam to seek dissolution of marriage from her husband through intervention of the court. A woman seeks a “khula” while man gives a “Talaq”.  When a wife feels that she cannot perform her matrimonial obligations due to any reasons and she also do not have “delegated right of divorce” in the column 18 of her Nikahnamma then she will have to seek the khulla decree from a family court. It is also called filling a suit for dissolution of marriage in the court.

Search for:
Law Society Pakistan Law Firm
Send via WhatsApp
Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE