Need computerized divorce certificate in Pakistan

Want to Apply For Divorce Certificate In Pakistan.

Divorce certificate is not about completing forms it has a procedure. We can assist you  to get divorce Certificate anywhere from Pakistan. if you want Nadra computerized Divorce Certificate from Pakistan We Provide Assistance In Obtaining Nadra Divorce Certificate.

Copy Of  Nadra Divorce Certificate, Khula From Family Court Of Pakistan even if you are living abroad. Divorce Certificate or Dissolution Of Marriage Would Be The Ending Of A Relationship or  the Death Of Either Husband Or Wife, and divorce certificate is very important document for remarry or immigration new spouse visa.

Procedure of divorce certificate in Pakistan

The divorce certificate in Pakistan  issued by the Nadra and it is computerized certificate. All proceedings will initiate in union council of Pakistan. Mostly iddat period is 90 day and after period of iddat it will issue but one thing you have to keep in your mind whenever u will apply the 90 days period start from applying date.

Divorce in Pakistan becomes valid after expiry of 90 days after the divorce according to  divorce Section 7 of the Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961.

 we are not producing the whole section 7 of The Muslim Family Laws Ordinance 1961 but the glance of section 7 are  that upon the conclusion of the 90 days of  period, if no reconciliation has taken place either party may request a divorce certificate.

In Pakistan divorce certificate can be issued by the Arbitration Council. The Arbitration Council is the Local Body representative of the area in which the woman resides. The divorce certificate issued by the Union council mentioned  the names of the parties and date of divorce. Their CNIC number, address, etc.


Divorce certificate documents required in Pakistan

overseas Pakistani also can apply for divorce certificate in Pakistan

  1. Divorce deed from husband
  2. divorced deed from wife if her husband delegated power to divorce him.
  3. any marriage proof.
  4. copy of CNIC and passport
  5. special power of attorney if some one applying from overseas.
  6. If divorce get through khula from Family court in Pakistan then decree and judgment of family court is required.

In many countries official documents like Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Unmarried Certificate, Single status certificate or single certificate or bachelor certificate,  Police Character Certificate, Divorce Certificate, and Duplicate Nikkah Nama etc. They are needed for visa,immigration, registrations or other official formalities such.  Are you in another country and need official documents for immigration purpose.

Whether it is a Birth certificate, Marriage Certificate, Police Character Certificate, Affidavit or any other official certificate from anywhere in Pakistan, Law Society Pakistan Law Firm Lahore Pakistan  can assist you out with any new or duplicate official document required from all over Pakistan on just one click


Law Society Pakistan Law Firm also  provides certified professional translation in any language you required  for Divorce Certificate of Pakistan  including Divorce Deed, Divorce Decree, Divorce Document, Divorce Paper, Divorce Agreement etc.

For all major cities of Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Quetta, Sialkot, Gujrat, Multan, Hyderabad, Bahawalpur and all other cities of Pakistan. We also entertain large number of customers from Saudi, USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, Africa, Gulf states etc.

Attestation From Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan

Law Society Pakistan Law Firm also  provides attestation of  Divorce Certificate of Pakistan  including Divorce Deed, Divorce Decree, Divorce Document, Divorce Paper, Divorce Agreement etc  from MOFA Ministry Of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan.

Divorce Certificate Attestation From Embassy

We Also Extend our Professional Services for Attestation of All Your Documents including Divorce Certificate of Pakistan  including Divorce Deed, Divorce Decree, Divorce Document, Divorce Paper, Divorce Agreement etc.

From Embassies of Following Countries: UAE, Saudi Arabia, USA, UK, Qatar, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, India, Japan, Malaysia, France, Spain, Iran, Turkey, Germany etc with Embassies of All other Countries in Pakistan.