Restitution of conjugal rights in Pakistan Video



If wife without reason, refuses to live with her husband,and left husband home then husband can file suit for the restitution of conjugal rights in family court of Pakistan.

Also Visit: Civil Cases and Litigation

Cresta Help Chat
Send via WhatsApp