Right of female relations is default of mother
The Pakistan child custody cases require the knowledge and skill of an experienced lawyer who is accomplished in the field, which is why The Law Society Pakistan practices efficiently and effectively within the complicated realm of family law.
The Law Society Pakistan provides a free consultation to anyone who is seeking to apply the proper techniques in raising the child accurately and compassionately. We provide personal attention to each case, knowing that things are not always what they appear without an investigation and research appointment that is handled directly by our firm’s lawyer. We are focused on supplying an active approach to a fair resolution so the child custody case is settled promptly, allowing everyone to get their lives back; especially the child.
In Pakistan , some child custody cases are sometimes settled within the divorce proceedings. However, most circumstances, a separate trial may take place to ensure that the child’s best interests are taken into consideration after the divorce is finalized. That is where our experienced lawyer excels in family law.
There are a number of considerations that are factored into child custody cases, and your lawyer will determine each analysis on a specific case by case basis. Some of those examinations include:
- Activities you are Involved in with the Child(ren)
- Amount of Time the Other Parent Spends with the Child(ren)
- Amount of Time you Spend with the Child(ren)
- Existence of Negativity, including: Arguments, Profanities, Remarks, Shouting, Threats or Detrimental Behavior
- Parental Specifics, including: Absence from the home for Work or Personal Reasons and Traveling Schedule
Right of female relations is default of mother…..
Section 353 of Muhammadan Law by D.F. Mulla is reproduced here under:
“353. Right of female relations is default of mother.-Failing the mother, the custody of a boy \mder the age of seven years and of a girl who has not attained puberty, belongs to the following female relatives in the order given below :–
1. Mother’s mother, how highsoever;
2. Father’s mother how highsoever;
3. Full sister;
4. Uterine sister;
5. Consanguine sister;
6. Full sister’s daughter;
7. Uterine sister’s daughter;
8. Consanguine sister’s daughter;
9. Maternal aunt, in like order as sister and
10. Father aunt also in like order as sister.
our family lawyer have very vast experience in child custody matters in pakistan.