Degree Issuance in Pakistan


Degrees and Mark sheet Studied abroad, need help for admission in College and Universities of Pakistan. Lost your Degrees and Mark Sheet and need urgent support. To get the duplicate issued or have foreign diploma or degree and need Equivalency Certificate from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen).  HEC (Higher Education Commission of Pakistan) to […]