“Single Status Certificate”  or “Unmarried Certificate” 

An affidavit is a stamp paper of Pakistan written and signed by your close relatives, for example, Father or Brother.It should say that the following person is not currently married.Then you need it to be approved by notary public and Then after that you visit to the foreign office and stamp it. Mostly  people are asked for Bachelor  or Unmarried certificate when they wish to get marry into any other country. It is called “Single Status Certificate”  or “Unmarried Certificate”  in Pakistan. It is an affidavit on stamp paper written and signed by your close relatives, e.g. Parents or Brother.

Search for:
Law Society Pakistan Law Firm
Send via WhatsApp
Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE