Court marriage law and procedure in Pakistan

The court marriage is a formal union of a man and a woman, typically solemnized by legal procedure in the court of law. By which they become husband and wife. In Pakistan such a court marriage is solemnized before the marriage registrar of the area. Where both or any of the parties to such a marriage reside or available. Law society pakistan law firm based at Lahore have best court marriage lawyer in Lahore Pakistan. our law firm team of family lawyer had done uncountable successful court marriages.

 Our court marriage lawyer in Lahore Pakistan are expert in court marriage they secure client safety first and complete are the court marriage procedure according to Muslim family laws.

we keep client secret in confidential and we do not have any hidden charges.

How you proceed for court marriage in Lahore.

In Pakistan Constitution of Pakistan has given Right of Liberty to choose a person to marry with. Our family lawyer in Lahore support the youth so that their desires should be fulfilled through Court Marriage in Lahore.

Some other reasons are also responsible for raise of court marriage in Lahore for example the late marriages. Rise in education level and increased contact among the members of opposite sex etc.

Nowadays, rise in education level has changed the way of life in Pakistan but still our society is conservative on this particular Issue of court marriage. Parents also treats their child as a property of their family rather than a living person.

Due to rise in court marriage trends the incidents of honor killing are also increasing. So it’s utmost important that life and liberty of the court marriage couple should be protected by state.

So at last not least grownups having age of marriage can fulfill their wish of marriage with their free will through court marriage by adopting the legal procedure.

The not stop at solemnization of court marriage in Pakistan should not stop. It is  more important that the couple performing court marriage should be protected also, so that they can enjoy there right of court marriage in Pakistan.

What documents needed for Court Marriage in Lahore.

Both should have valid CNIC.  In case if non-availability of CNIC then passport of Matriculation certificate or Form can also be used.

There should be two marriage witnesses.  In case you are unable to manage then we can help with that as well.

Six passport size photos of the bride.

Free will affidavit from Girl’s side.

In case of second marriage then valid Divorce Certificate or Death Certificate of deceased partner.

We also provide Following Post Nikkah Nama Services at the Expense of Clients:

  • Translation of Nikkah Nama  in Urdu to English & Arabic etc.
  • Preparation of NADRA Computerized Nikah nama (which is in English & Urdu both Languages)
  • Foreign Office Attestations of Following Documents:
  • Attestation from required Embassy

We Extend our Professional Services for Attestation of Your Documents From Foreign Office.

  1. a)    NADRA Nikah Nama
  2. b)    Arabic Translation of Nikah nama.
  3. c)    Urdu Nikah Nama
  4. d)    Educational Documents
  5. e)    Birth Certificate
  6. f)     All other Documents required attestation From Foreign office.

Online marriage in Pakistan, Online Nikkah in Pakistan, Procedure of court marriage in Pakistan, Procedure of divorce in Pakistan, international divorce lawyer in Pakistan.

If you are thinking about the court marriage in Lahore Pakistan then just make us a call to discuss your matter with our family lawyer with confidence.

Mobile: 03324722227 Email: [email protected]   Address: Bajwa Law Chamber 2 Court Street 26 Lower Mall Lahore Pakistan 54000.